I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 24 June 2011

Text 2...Life like suck!!!

Back UPDATE my BLOG again
^^

My life was like suck!
Everyday is doing the same thing and same action .
Don't my life is getting bored and bored??
= =

Today when reach school ,
I went to the foyer ,
I saw my friend ,
something funny was they mixed into a small "pameran buku" to wait someone,
they mixed inside to prevent the prefect to call them go up to the hall .
hahahaha

______SKIP_____
LAZY to say..==

Until PJ lesson ,
today no muck wind ,
kelly and I play badminton ,
suddenly i fell not so well ,
then i get a rest ,
Kelly was sooooo GOOD!!
She went up to the class to help me take my bottle!!
THANKS Kelly !!!!!
1000x THANKS!!!!!
I really dont know how to appreciate you !!!!!!

Time was passed so fast!!
My whole day was then end~~

_____END_____

No comments:

Post a Comment